Volunteer in the Library
Library volunteers contribute their time, talents, and energy to the library in many ways including:
- Keeping books and other items in order on shelves
- Welcoming people at the circulation desk
- Processing and repairing books
- Assisting at youth events
- Volunteering with our after school program
- And more!
Library volunteers commit to regular weekly shifts and agree to volunteer for at least 6 months. We encourage anyone interested in less regular volunteer work for the library to become involved with the Friends of the Library. If you would like to apply to volunteer, please download, complete, and return our volunteer application below.
Notice: Library volunteer opportunities are suspended until the COVID-19 pandemic is no longer a health hazard.