On Display: Tiny Art Show
November 12 @ 10:00 am - December 10 @ 5:00 pm
View tiny art work submitted by community members on the theme of “grateful for…” The display will be up for visitors to view from November 12- December 10. Judging and prizes will be announced the week of November 29.
More details on the Tiny Art Show, 2021:
Display your artistic talents in our Tiny Art Show! Pick up a mini paint kit in October and create your masterpiece on the theme “grateful for…” Return it to the library by November 8th at 7pm to be part of the show.
- This show is open to patrons ages 13 and up.
- Kit pickup begins October 15. Kits include 3″x 3″ canvas, acrylic paint, and paint brushes.
- The theme for the art show is “grateful for…”
- Art must be returned by November 8 at 7pm.
- Art will be displayed Nov 12-Dec 10.
- Judging and prizes will be announced the week of November 29.