Volunteer in the Library
Library volunteers contribute their time, talents, and energy to the Library in many ways, including:
- Keeping books and other items in order on shelves
- Welcoming people at the circulation desk
- Processing and repairing books
- Assisting at youth events
- Volunteer with our after school program
- And more!
Library volunteers commit to regular weekly shifts and agree to volunteer for at least 6 months.
We encourage anyone interested in volunteering to become involved with the Friends of the Library.
If you would like to apply to volunteer, please download, complete, and return our General Volunteer Application.