Learn how to access and use our library catalog to place holds for pickup at the library, how to manage your library account, and how to read e-books and listen to e-audiobooks all from your smartphone or electronic device.
All About Your Library Account
How do I login to my library account? +
- Click the “My Account” button in the upper right corner of our library website.
- Enter your entire barcode number as your username.
- Enter the last 6 digits of your barcode number as your password.
- Search items and place them on hold. We will contact you when they arrive, check them out to you, and place them in our lobby for pickup.
How do I search for items in the catalog? +
What does my library account allow me to do?+
Accessing your Coastline library account will allow you to browse for library items (books, dvds, audiobooks, etc) from all of the Coastline libraries. While browsing you may place holds on items and have them delivered to your home library for you to pick up in person.
All About Library2Go
What is Library2Go? +
Library2Go is a paid collection of eBooks and eAudiobooks provided by the library, which works using your Curry Public Library card number. The collection includes fiction, non-fiction, children’s books, and almost every sub-genre imaginable. Library2Go works on almost all phones, tablets, and computers via the Libby app.
How can I read eBooks or listen to eAudiobooks on my smartphone or devide? +
First you must download an app for Library2Go, Libby.
How do I login to Library2Go?+
Once you have installed the Libby app, you will use your library card and the name of your library to login. Your username is your entire library barcode number. Your password is the last 6 digits of that number. If you are unable to login with that password, please contact us at 541-247-7246 and we will reset it for you.
I need more help. Where do I go?+
- View our handy tutorial on how to login to Library2Go:
- Never hesitate to call at 541-247-7246 or visit us at the library for assistance. We are here to help.